We recently switched online giving platforms.
Google Chrome is recommended or Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Giving online is safe, fast and easy. Donations can be one-time or set up as recurring.
- MOBILE GIVING: Giving from the Pushpay App is safe, fast and easy; utilizing a resource already at your fingertips. Donations can be one-time or set up as recurring.
- OFFERING PLATE: Simply place cash or checks in the offering plate at any service.
- DROP OFF: Drop your donation in the black mail slot outside the Treasurer’s office in the church office.
- BY MAIL: Mail your donations to Treasurer, Avon United Methodist Church, 6850 E. US Hwy 36, Avon, IN, 46123.
Giving via the App
Giving via Text
ONLINE/MOBILE GIVING FAQS
What is online giving?
Is giving online safe?
Do I have to set up an account?
How do I set up an account?
After you make your first donation, the system will automatically ask you if you wish to store your information to make the process faster and easier the next time. If you select “Yes”, you will be prompted to select a password. This is all that is required to create your account.
How do I get the mobile app?
How is my contribution automatically deducted?
When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
On the date you specify.
If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
You simply record your contribution in your check register on the appropriate date, since your contributions are made at a pre-established time.
Without a cancelled check, how can I prove I made my deduction?
What does it cost?
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your authorization of recurring transfers at any time through your online account.