A play-based, academic preschool program for children ages 2-5.
At Play-N-Share, each child is viewed as a special gift from God. Emphasis is placed on learning Christian morals and values. The program is designed to provide children with a safe, stimulating, and loving environment for learning through play, and to help each child build a positive self-esteem.
The child has the opportunity to play with children of his or her own age. The children are encouraged to socialize, create, become more independent, and learn to share.
- All classes meet from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Children may attend one or two days per week in the 2’s and 3’s classes.
- Children may attend two days (T/Th) or three days (M/W/F) in the Pre-K class.
- Registration for the 2017-2018 school year begins on Monday, February 6, 2017 for current families, church families, and prior families.
- Open Registration begins on Friday, February 24, 2017.
- School begins Monday, August 21, 2017 and ends on Friday, May 18, 2018.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $100 per child and $50 per sibling is due at the time of registration. This fee ensures that your child’s position is reserved.
- Play-N-Share requires automatic tuition payments.
- Tuition will be automatically debited from your checking or savings account beginning on August 1, 2017 and ending on May 1, 2018 (10 equal payments).
- Play-N-Share requires children to be immunized (CDC recommendations).
- Children in the 3’s and Pre-K classes must be completely potty trained.
- 2’s class: children must be 2 by June 1, 2017
- 3’s class: children must be 3 by August 1, 2017
- Pre-K class: children must be 4 by August 1, 2017